- Fully tested 100% perfect Working
- Tested with Intel Pentium B950
- Graphic card is integrated with processor.
- Please confirm that this is the correct part number 685783-001
- WARNING ! Motherboard is compatible only with PENTIUM and CELERON processors
Socket G2, also called rPGA988B, was introduced in January 2011 as a socket for mobile microprocessors, based on Sandy Bridge microarchitecture. Alongside the new CPUs, Intel launched HM65, HM67, QM67, QS6 and UM67 6-series mobile chipsets, compatible with the socket. While the initial launch of socket G2 platform included only Core-branded processors, Intel eventually released mobile Celeron and Pentium "Sandy Bridge" models, compatible with the socket.
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used or It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications.