Motherboard P4LJ0 LA-7231P REV:1.0 MB.RGP02.001 Acer Aspire 4830T
- Certificated Original ACER Spare Part,
- 100% perfect working with half year warranty,
- Socket: Intel Socket G2 / rPGA988B (tested with Intel Pentium B950)
- Graphic card integrated with processor,
- Can be used in: Acer Aspire 4830T
Socket G2, also called rPGA988B, was introduced in January 2011 as a socket for mobile microprocessors, based on Sandy Bridge microarchitecture. Alongside the new CPUs, Intel launched HM65, HM67, QM67, QS6 and UM67 6-series mobile chipsets, compatible with the socket. While the initial launch of socket G2 platform included only Core-branded processors, Intel eventually released mobile Celeron and Pentium "Sandy Bridge" models, compatible with the socket.