Motherboard MB.RFF02.004 P5WE0 LA-6901P Acer Aspire 5750G 5750ZG nVidiaGT520 1GB
- Fully tested 100% working, original mainboard with half year Warranty
- Tested with i3-2310M and i5-2540M ,
- CPU max TDP 35W - QM Processors not supported
- i7-2630QM or i7-2720QM or i7-2820QM will not work ,
- Motherboard support USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
Socket G2, also called rPGA988B, was introduced in January 2011 as a socket for mobile microprocessors, based on Sandy Bridge microarchitecture. Alongside the new CPUs, Intel launched HM65, HM67, QM67, QS6 and UM67 6-series mobile chipsets, compatible with the socket. While the initial launch of socket G2 platform included only Core-branded processors, Intel eventually released mobile Celeron and Pentium "Sandy Bridge" models, compatible with the socket.
An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used or It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications.