- Flux TK83
- Liquid, medium-active flux, type 1.1.2 / 3 A acc. to ISO 9454-1,
- which is an alcoholic solution of rosin with the addition of organic activators,
- max. soldering temperature 280ºC.
Flux TK 83
A liquid, medium-active fluxing agent of the 1.1.2/3 A type in accordance with ISO 9454-1, an alcohol-based solution of rosin with an addition of organic activators, maximum soldering temperature 280ºC. Solid parts content 24%. Perfectly suited for manual tinning to restore solderability.
Instructions for use (application):
The fluxing agent can be applied onto printed circuit boards using the foam method, flux agent wave, immersion or using a brush. Residues do not have a corrosive impact after soldering so there is no need to wash them. If required, residues should be removed with an alcohol-based PCB remover, ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol.
- achine soldering in professional and utility electronics
- whitening of wires
- mixed assembly
- soldering passivated surfaces
Store the material in plastic containers (e.g. HDPE, PP or PVC). Containers should be stored tightly closed in a dry, ventilated area, inaccessible to children. Do not store together with oxidizing substances