The shipment takes place from Poland from the European Union.
When does the shipment take place?
- Shipping takes place only on working days from Monday to Friday.
- Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays are sent by the first working Monday at the latest
- The maximum waiting time for sending the item is 48H
What is the cost of shipping ?
- The cost of shipping depends mainly on the size and weight of the parcel and the destination to which it is to be sent.
- The final cost is always given when finalizing the order.
How long does delivery take?
Companies dealing in forwarding shipments to our clients
- Polish Post
- DPD courier
- UPS courier
- InPost courier (for clients from Poland)
How is the parcel secured against possible damage?
Each parcel we send is packaged in a box dedicated to its dimensions, delicate elements such as motherboards or glass are additionally protected with a bubble wrap. Smaller elements are packed into special stringed bags.
Each package is finally packaged in a poly mailer that provides the pack with resistance to, among others, dampness or unauthorized opening by third parties.
Most of the packages we send are tracked, which prevents them from being stolen.